Helping you stay green
At Pairdd, it's important for us to keep our carbon footprint small. That's why we have put our creative minds together to think of new ways you can reuse and recycle your Pairdd materials.
Here are a few:
Reusing your Pairdd Materials - made fun!
- Plastic liquid containers - store left overs, store dressing for a salad to bring to lunch, redo your spice rack, store and organize hardware (screws, nuts, bolts, etc.) To the right is a cool photo of one of our liquid containers being used as a salsa server!
- Ice Packs - ice for coolers you bring to a party or a picnic on a hot summer day, injuries in the house (it's always good to keep ice packs around for that).
- Silver insulating liners - Tailgating or going to a party? Throw an ice pack with some food in the bag
- Brown Paper - Holiday or birthday gift filler, or wrap!
- Recycle - Your Pairdd boxes and filler can always be recycled with all of the paper materials in the household.
What if I STILL have too many materials left?
If you're ordering Pairdd every week, it's tough to reuse all of the materials that we send to you. If that's the case for you, you can send us back the materials and we'll recycle and/or reuse the material ourselves.
How it works:
- Build up 4 weeks of ice packs and plastic containers at home.
- After building up the materials, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "RECYCLE." Let us know that you have some materials at home that you would like to send back for recycling purposes.
- Pairdd will email you a return label for you to print.
- Bring your Pairdd box with label to your nearest FedEx location.
- Pairdd will sanitize and reuse the materials you send back, helping us keep our carbon footprint low!